Saturday, May 31, 2008

Never lose your confidence

I remember when I was a teenager, there was a movie starred by Andy Lau, a famous Hong Kong actor (also a singer). I have forgotten the title of the movie. That time I heard a quote said by Andy Lau in the movie.

In the movie, Andy's friend asked, "Do you have confidence to success?" (they are about to proceed an important Flying Tiger Team mission).

Andy answered, "With confidence, you will not definitely succeed, but without confidence you will definitely fail."

At that time, Andy's answer carved so deeply in my heart. Until now, I still remember that quote clearly. From this quote, we can see how important CONFIDENCE is.

Many inventions are actually results of hard work with full confidence. Like the light bulb, invented by Thomas Alva Edison. If he gave up just after a few experiment failure, I believe he won't be so famous and he wouldn't have invented the light bulb.

So, if you have a goal and are working hard to achieve it, NEVER lose your confidence just because of any difficulties you meet!

Click the links below to view more quotes.

To succeed, we must first believe that we can - Michael Korda.
I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves - that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness. Giorgio Armani

Click here to get more quotes of confidence