Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Complaining won't solve the problem

I believe everyone has this kind of experience. Black out or Power Failure or No electricity. When we meet this kind of situation. The first reaction when this happens probably will be complaining about it. This seems to be a very common thing. But is it useful? What we really have to do is to check what has made the power failure. If we can do something, we should do it right away to solve it. Complaining will only trouble your mind more deeply.

I always meet this kind of situation. When I was a child, this kind of thing always happened. But when I've grown up, it still always happens. We can't do anything expect looking for torches or candle or LED lamps. While waiting we can do something we can think of for passing the time. Complaining won't solve the problems. What I want to do is "This life is full of unexpected situation. What you can do is to face it, do something to change, wait and see the result and then make the next move. Doing nothing but complaining will only trouble yourself and other people around you. But if you can't do anything, why not pray instead?

When I was a child, I always heard people saying "there had been fire disaster somewhere out there near ...", or something like that. I knew I couldn't do anything. But what I did was to pray for those unfortunate ones. If my school asked for a donation, I would give some money. So, once again... if you can do something, do it right away. Stop complaining.