Monday, June 16, 2008

Pessimistic and Optimistic People

I've got a Taiwanese friend. He ever told me a story about pessimistic and optimistic person. This is the story. Once, there were two people drinking beer. They drank the beer until half mug left. The first man said, "Hmm... Only half mug left to drink, now. And another said, "Hmm... I still have half mug left to drink.

It's a very short story indeed. But do you know what my friend told me then? He told me that the people have different point of views. One is a pessimistic person. And another is an optimistic person. Can you determine which one is pessimistic and which one is optimistic? Well, the first one is pessimistic and the second is optimistic. Look at the words in red.

Whether we have a little or a lot for anything, we shouldn't grieve over it. We should be grateful for anything we have. Cherish everything we have, especially our parents and people around us. Don't compare to others. You can work hard to achieve anything you want, but whatever the results come up, accept it, be grateful and cherish it always. In this way, you'll live more happily.